Point to Point Shuttles
Avis Point to Point Shuttle Services is an inner city shuttle service that shuttles you from point A to point B.
For your convenience Avis Point to Point now offers airport shuttles to and from Johannesburg Airport, Cape Town Airport and Durban Airport. All passengers are met personally by their chauffeur.
With airport shuttles, the chauffeur will wait as close to the baggage clearance doors as possible, unless otherwise arranged. Hotel collections are made in the hotel foyer after calling the concierge to advise the customer.
Rates & Zones
How does it work ?
- Step 1: Locate your pick up address on the zone grid
- Step 2: Now find your drop off point on the zone grid
- Step 3: Identify zone (e.g. Zone 3)
- Step 4: Determine whether your transfer is normal or after hours
- Step 5: Select the vehicle of your choice on the rate sheet
Example of zone grids
The zones below are an indication - any pick up and drop off address can be supplied. Note that the zones are subject to change without prior notice and will be confirmed at the time of reservation.
Rates - 01 June 2015 - 31 August 2015
All rates are confirmed at time of reservation
- Avis Customers will benefit from a further discount
- Other transfers are available and quotations available on request
- Rates are current and are subject to change
- Payment can be made with an Avis or Avis recognised charge card such as American Express, Diners Club, Mastercard and Visa
|Normal Hours - 06h30 to 21h30
|After Hours - 21h31 to 06h29
- Unlimited kilometres
- Tourism Levy
- Airport Levies
- Services of a professional chauffeur
- Vehicle fuel & maintenance charges
- Vehicle insurance and management system
- Passenger liability
- Emergency evacuation
- A reliable 24 hour service available countrywide
- Entrance fees
- Baby seats
- Luggage trailer
- Excess baggage transfer - Depending on availability, another vehicle will be dispatched, at the same rate as booked
- Delay levy - charged if a passenger is later than 15 minutes from the pre booked collection time. It remains the responsibility of the customer to advise the Avis Careline of any collections which may be delayed. In the event that Avis is not notified a cancellation or no show fee will apply.
- Route deviation - Charged where the passenger requests a stop enroute. This will be charged as an additional transfer at the applicable zone and rate
- Route Deviation - Charged where a passenger reqests a stop enroute. This will be charged as an additional transfer at the applicable zone rate.
- Delay Levy -
- Non Airport Collections: When a passenger is later than 15 minutes from the prebooked collection time, a delay levy is charged as an additional charge: 16 to 20 minutes at R100; 21 to 30 minutes at R200. After 30 minutes the booking will be charged as a "no show" with a R200 delay levy
- Airport Collections: When a passenger is later than 30 minutes after their domestic flight or 60 minutes after their international flight has landed, the booking wil be charged as a "no show". If the passenger still needs to be transferred a new booking will have to be created.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to notify Avis Careline on 0800 001 669 / +27 11 387 8432 of any delays, to avoid a no show fee.
- Cancellation Fee - Any booking cancelled within three (3) hours of the collection time will be charged 100% of the rate.
- No Show - Passengers not showing up for the their transfer will be charged 100% of the rate.
- Infants - Infants or children are counted as passengers and therefore form part of the actual number of passengers booked. Baby seats must be fitted by the passenger and not Avis.
- Cash - No cash transactions are allowed during and/or at termination of the service.